Sunday, September 24, 2006


On the Path of Freedom
Now is all there is;
an elusive moment caught between that and this..

Now is
the cool wood beneath my feet
the lingering taste of beets in my mouth
my pink stained fingers

Now is good posture (thanks coach)
with a belly half full


Now smells of incense and rose water


there is nothing
firing endlessly
towards the infinite

and everything
just waiting to discover
it is nothing

As Wislawa Szymborska puts it:

"When I pronounce the word Future,
the first syllable already belongs to the past.

When I pronounce the word Silence,
I destroy it.

When I pronounce the word Nothing,
I make something no nonbeing can hold."

Lately, I’ve been feeling like writing more from my own perspective

and this is a start
..feeble as it may be
so please,

bear with me.






No comments: