Saturday, September 30, 2006

.


Today was a 'bad' day (from what i have heard i am not alone) and it has taken some time to admit that it was a choice. We choose to have good days and we choose to have bad ones too. It seems so - i don't know- obvious, that we would experience our own reflections to this world.

So, my apologies for the icky stuff that flowed in and around the day.

The important thing here is to recognize that it is a choice to walk the hungry ghost realm, it is a choice to be still in the only eternal moment that ever is. The least we can do is try to make it conscious.. mindful, present. Good. (non-dualists, slay me now) because only when we stop for just one second to feel the gazillion sensations that mingle with our being, can we even begin to look without, let alone within.

man i could just ramble on about such things as self and no-mind and neurotransmitters, the amylgdala.. shit i'd like to get into mythology and why my cat keeps licking my nose.. but i digest

and although i am completely aware no one really reads this.. a quote:

"It's wonderful to climb the liquid mountains of the sky. Behind me and before me is God and I have no fears." ~Helen Keller

No comments: