Friday, July 25, 2008
Fragile as a spider's web
Hanging in space
Between tall grasses,
It is torn again and again.
A passing dog
Or simply the wind can do it.
Several times a day
I gather myself together
And spin it again.
Spiders are patient weavers.
They never give up.
And who knows
What keeps them at it?
Hunger, no doubt,
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
From the blossoming lotus of devotion, at the center of my being,
Friday, July 18, 2008
Don't we know, only too well, that protection from pain doesn't work, and that when we try to defend ourselves from suffering, we only suffer more and don't learn what we can from the experience? -Sogyal Rinpoche
As Rilke wrote, the protected heart that is "never exposed to loss, innocent and secure, cannot know tenderness; only the won-back heart can ever be satisfied: free, through all it has given up, to rejoice in its mastery."
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Join me in a community drum circle!
Bring drums, shakers, chairs, friends and family to this beautiful
space and support a community circle here in Santa Fe!
Where: Cross of the Martyrs
600 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, NM
When: Sundays at 2pm...ongoing.
(some drums provided!)
and i hope to see you there.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Monday, July 07, 2008
Water has a very important message for us. Water is telling us to take a much deeper look at our selves. When we do look at our selves through the mirror of water, the message becomes amazingly, crystal, clear. We know that human life is directly connected to the quality of our water, both within and all around us....
Water is a very malleable substance. Its physical shape easily adapts to whatever environment is present. But its physical appearance is not the only thing that changes, the molecular shape also changes. The energy or vibrations of the environment will change the molecular shape of water. In this sense water not only has the ability to visually reflect the environment but it also molecularly reflects the environment.Masura Emoto has been visually documenting these molecular changes in water by means of his photographic techniques. He freezes droplets of water and then examines them under a dark field microscope that has photographic capabilities. His work clearly demonstrates the diversity of the molecular structure of water and the effect of the environment upon the structure of the water.
This is water looks like when confronted with the words "Thank you".
Friday, July 04, 2008
- (Montana 2000 Rainbow Gathering...where i first met Ram Dass!)
- O you who dwell In the house made of the dawn,
- In the house made of the evening twilight . . .
- Where the dark mist curtains the doorway,
- The path to which is on the rainbow . . .
- I have made your sacrifice.
- I have prepared a smoke for you.
- My feet restore for me.
- My limbs restore for me.
- My body restore for me.
- My mind restore for me.
- My voice restore for me.
- Today, take away your spell from me.
- Away from me you have taken it.
- Far Off from me you have taken it.
- Happily I recover.
- Happily my interior becomes cool.
- Happily my eyes regain their power.
- Happily my head becomes cool.
- Happily my limbs regain their power.
- Happily I hear again.
- Happily for me the spell is taken Off.
- Happily I walk.
- Impervious to pain, I walk.
- Feeling light within, I walk . . .
- In beauty I walk.
- With beauty before me, I walk.
- With beauty behind me, I walk.
- With beauty below me, I walk.
- With beauty all around me, I walk.
- It is finished in beauty.
- It is finished in beauty.
- It is finished in beauty
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
As the man and the woman in meby Lalan
As the man and the woman in me
Unite in love,
The brilliance of beauty
Balanced on the bi-petalled
Lotus bloom in me
Dazzles my eyes.
Outshine the moon
And the jewels
Glowing on the hoods of snakes.
My skin and bone
Are turned to gold.
I am the reservoir of love,
Alive as the waves.
A single drop of water
Has grown into a sea,