Friday, November 30, 2007

my new Love...Flower Essences.

i have met with a Beautiful Jane Ellen to help me develop a perfect Flower Essence tincture. Jane is an expert with Essences and i would highly recommend you make an appointment to speak with her.

Jane Ellen

Transitional Integration

505-570-1208



Email: Jane@TransitionalIntegration.com

Website: http://www.TransitionalIntegration.com


As i deepen my relationship to these essences, i anticipate subtle and dramatic changes within my spiritual, emotional, mental and physical being. i Trust that this journey will bring me Home to my truest Self and Highest Potential. it will be a trying and liberating experience i am sure. already, i feel more calm and centered.

i encourage you to learn more about Flower Essences and begin your journey today!


in Guiding Light,
karen

www.fesflowers.com

No comments: